All cancellation requests MUST be made in writing. Send an email to: email@example.com
Physical Product Refund Policy
Products with customizations are not able to be returned or refunded.
Otherwise, physical products purchased from the store at full price are able to be returned within a fourteen (14) day window from delivery.
A 5% transaction fee will be deducted from the total product purchase price.
Refunds will be returned to you via check and sent to the address you specify when you request your refund.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your refund and arrange the product return to our warehouse.
Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy
By default, you subscription purchase is set to automatically renew at the end of your subscription period. Typically by the month or the year.
If the auto-renewal fails, our system will attempt to collect payment five times. During this period, you won’t lose access to your content or subscription benefits.
If the auto-renewal fails, your subscription and access to all content and dashboards will be revoked.
Cancel your subscription
Please request cancellation 7 business days before your plan renews. If you fail to cancel your subscription 7 business days before your plan renews you will not receive a refund. If you would like to cancel your subscription please email email@example.com before the end of your billing cycle. If you would like to cancel your subscription, access to content and dashboards are revoked at the time of cancellation.
Subscription plan purchases are non-refundable.
Online Event and Program Cancellation Policy
All sales are final. No refunds will be provided for any online or live-streamed events.
- However, if we choose to cancel an event for any reason, registrants may be extended a refund in full (100%).
In-Person Event Cancellation Policy
61+ days prior to event <or> within 24 hours of purchase date = 90% refund
- Minimum of 10% handling fee for all cancellations will be deducted.
31 – 60 days prior to event = 60% refund
- A partial refund will be granted when a cancellation request is received within 31 to 60 business days prior to the scheduled event, and not within 24 hours of your purchase date.
- A fee of 40% will be deducted (20% from the purchase transaction and 20% from the refund transaction).
0 – 30 days prior to event = 0% refund
- Refunds are not permitted for any cancellations less than 30 business days prior to a live event.
- If a written cancellation request is not received by more than 30 business days prior to an event, the registrant will be liable for the entirety of the registration fee, regardless of attendance or absence from the scheduled event. Please contact Adironnda & Company at firstname.lastname@example.org